So, have you ever got to the point where you were craving chocolate, cinnamon buns, or something sweet? Having a sweet tooth is no joke. Below are 3 simple tips to curb your sugar craving and give you a healthy alternative.
1- Start your day with Apple Cidar Vinegar (ACV).
- I recommend a daily regimen of 1-2 teaspoons of ACV in a glass of water each morning.
- This will give you a daily cleanse and also get you started on the right foot for the day.
- For me, ACV, also helps control my appetite and need for something sweet.
2- Drink lots of water. Try out infused water.
- It is so important to stay hydrated!
- Our bodies are 75-80% water.
- There is no better cleanse than drinking filtered water.
- Aim to drink half of your body weight in ounces.
- For instance, if you weigh 120 pounds, then aim to drink 60 ounces of water each day.
- I am a huge fan of infused water. It taste delicious, adds flair to your water, and keeps you hydrated all day.
- NOTE: I also love coconut water. You can't go wrong with this. It is not only super hydrating, but also you get tons of electrolytes and minerals.
- In fact, coconut water actually contains more potassium than a banana. Did you know that?
3- Go for alternative, healthy sweeteners.
When all else fails and you still are determined to feed your sweet tooth, try healthy sweeteners.
- My favorite natural sweeteners are as follows:
- Raw Organic Honey
- Agave Syrup
- Other sweeteners that some recommend are:
- Coconut sugar
- Maple syrup (100% pure)
Hope you found these tips to be helpful. Feel free to share your tips by commenting below.